- Alternative dispute resolution
Your partner for alternative dispute resolution
- a private individual and you have a problem with a tradesman?
- a tradesman and you have a problem with a consumer?
- a tradesman and you have a problem with another tradesman?
Do you want to solve your problem quickly and low-cost?
Do you wish to continue the commercial relationship in a positive way?
Areas: energy, travel, financial services, used cars, furniture, construction, ... or cross-border disputes.
You are at the right place! Belmed will help you find a solution to your problem thanks to the alternative dispute resolution.
Belmed is an online platform that the FPS Economy puts at the disposal of consumers and companies. Using Belmed is free of charge …
To apply for the mediation, three conditions must be met:
You have already contacted the other party to report your problem and try to solve it. If you have not yet contacted the other party, consult the page Follow the guide.
You have not brought the matter to a court of justice. If you have already brought the matter to a court of justice, ask the court to suspend it to try to settle the case amicably.
If you meet these three criteria, you may log in on Belmed.
In practice ...
You wish to submit a medition request?
Since November 5, 2018 you can use the new Belmed platform:
Is this your first visit?
Are you a mediator?
Are you active in the field of the amicable settlement of commercial disputes between businesses and consumers or between businesses? Do you want to become a partner of the Belmed platform?
See the page “You are a mediator".
At European level
The “Online Dispute Resolution” platform (ODR) deals with consumer disputes arising from e-commerce.
- a private individual who has a problem with a tradesman?
- a tradesman who has a problem with a consumer?
- a tradesman who has a problem with another tradesman?
- You must have contacted the other party to notify the problem and try to solve the dispute. If you have not contacted the other party, please see “Follow the guide”.
- The dispute may not be pending in court. Should this be the case, go to the page “Online mediation”.
- Welcome to MyBelmed.