Are you a citizen of a country outside the European Union and other than Iceland, Liechtenstein, Norway or Switzerland? Do you have a qualification obtained in this third country? To be able to practise, you must request an equivalent of your diploma from one of the following communities (depending on where you are established):

Tip: check in advance with the Belgian support centre for the recognition of professional qualifications if you are not considered a citizen of a Member State. There are various European directives that allow you to be considered a citizen of a Member State (for example as the spouse of a citizen of a Member State).

Last update
23 December 2020