Table of Contents
Address 1: Rue de viemme, 46. 4317 Faimes
Address 2: Avenue de Tunisie, 30. 4300 Waremme.
Address 3: Bd d'Avroy 206, 4000 Liège.
Mobile phone: +32 478 12 63 36
Social media linkedin :
For which problems
Any dispute dealing with:
- Commercial distribution (sales concession, branch office, franchise)
- Competition law, trade practices, unfair competition, abusive practices, abuse of economic dependence
- Property disputes
- Postal and telecommunications services
- Energy and water
- Conflicts among shareholders
- Financial conflicts
- All commercial disputes (contracts, copyright, intellectual property rights, banking, insurance, commercial lease, etc.).
50 euro administration fees.
60 euro/hour. If travelling, additional costs to be expected (0.75 euro/km)
I work under the special exemption scheme for small companies: non-deductible VAT
Financial assistance is possible through legal aid
Languages in which the procedure can be carried out:
- Be of legal age
- Be involved in the case or duly mandated by one of the parties involved
- As far as possible, not be in court
How does it work?
- an initial information session is organised, either in person or online
- if the parties agree to start the mediation process, the mediation protocol (= order of the mediator) is signed;
- beginning of the process
- if the parties find a solution, a mediation agreement is drafted and signed
The mediation protocol is first discussed between the parties. It classically includes the identification of the parties, the issue at stake in the dispute and the relevant legal provisions.