Table of Contents
The consultative committee for the collective management of copyright and related rights and for audiovisual has a double mission:
- consultation as part of the development of the implementing measures for the legal provisions regarding the collective management of copyright and related rights;
- consultation between the parties interested in the audiovisual sector regarding the application of the provision of copyright and related rights relating to audiovisual works.
This Consultative committee is chaired by a representative of the minister and is comprised of representatives from:
- management companies authorised to operate in Belgium;
- organisations representing authors, performing artists, producers of audiovisual works or broadcasting organisations;
- organisations representing duty-bearers;
- organisations representing consumers;
- the Belgian Institute of Company Auditors;
- the Commission for Accounting Standards.
28 March 2022