- Contact Center : +32 800 120 33 (free number)
- For questions related to practical or technical use of the Benelux Patent Platform (BPP): + 32 2 277 51 19 from Monday to Friday from 9:00 a.m. until 12:30 and from 1.30 p.m. until 4:00 p.m. except on the closing days mentioned in the list at the end of the page
- For general information: +32 2 277 52 62
- To file translations of European patents which must be validated in Belgium: +32 2 277 52 75
- For questions related to practical or technical use of the Benelux Patent Platform (BPP): + 32 2 277 96 97
All documents received by the Belgian Office for Intellectual Property which are manifestly illegible or incomprehensible will be considered non-received.
- Please use the online form Contact Center
- email@example.com for information related to online searches in the patent databases, as well as preliminary search online and copies orders.
- OPRIDIE-Jur@economie.fgov.be for exclusively legal questions.
- firstname.lastname@example.org for questions related to practical or technical use of the Benelux Patent Platform (BPP).
Postal mail needs to be sent to below address:Federal Public Service Economy, SMEs, Self-employed and Energy
Intellectual Property Office
Rue du Progrès, 50
The Contact Point is located at the ground floor of the Atrium building, Rue du Progrès, 50, 1210 Brussels.
The Contact Point is open Tuesdays and Thursdays from 9:00 a.m. until 12:00 and fram 2:00 until 4:00, by appointment ONLY.
Appointments can be made via the telephone number : +32 800 120 33 (free number).
You will be able to file all your patent requests, supplementary protection certificates, plant variety right certificates, trademarks, designs or models. You will also be able to receive all information related to intellectual property, search for documents and consult our document databases.