- Contact Center : +32 800 120 33 (free number), every working day from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. The Contact Center is the single point of contact for the FPS Economy.
- Only for questions related to practical or technical use of the Benelux Patent Platform (BPP) applications MyPage, eOLF and eRegister: + 32 2 277 51 19 from Monday to Friday from 9:00 a.m. until 12:30 p.m. and from 1.30 p.m. until 4:00 p.m. except on the closing days mentioned in the list at the end of the page
- firstname.lastname@example.org for all questions regarding patents, trademarks, designs, drawings, copyrights and plant breeders’ rights
- email@example.com for information related to online searches in the patent databases, as well as preliminary search online and copies orders.
- OPRIDIE-Jur@economie.fgov.be for exclusively legal questions.
- firstname.lastname@example.org for questions about files of Belgian patent(s) (applications), Belgian supplementary protection certificate(s) (applications) and granted European patents designating Belgium.
- email@example.com for questions about files of Belgian plant breeders’ certificate(s) (applications).
- firstname.lastname@example.org for questions related to practical or technical use of the Benelux Patent Platform (BPP) applications MYPage, eOLF and eRegister.
- email@example.com for questions related to fees and payments
- firstname.lastname@example.org for questions related to request for change, representative and restauration.
Postal mail needs to be sent to below address:Federal Public Service Economy, SMEs, Self-employed and Energy
Intellectual Property Office
Rue du Progrès, 50
- For general information: +32 2 277 52 62
- To file an appointment of a representative for a European patent or a translation of the claims of a published European patent application: +32 2 277 52 75 or +32 2 277 96 19
All documents received by the Belgian Office for Intellectual Property which are manifestly illegible or incomprehensible will be considered non-received.
The Contact Point is located at the ground floor of the Atrium building, Rue du Progrès, 50, 1210 Brussels.
The Contact Point is open Tuesdays and Thursdays from 9:00 a.m. until 12:00 p.m. and from 2:00 p.m. until 4:00 p.m., by appointment ONLY.
Appointments can be made via the telephone number : +32 800 120 33 (free number).
You will be able to file all your patent requests, supplementary protection certificates or plant variety right certificates. You will also be able to receive all information related to intellectual property, search for documents and consult our document databases.