Are you a citizen of a country outside the European Union, the European Economic Area or Switzerland? And did you obtain the title of expert surveyor in that country? In that case, you must apply for an equivalence decision for your diploma from one of the following communities (depending on your place of residence):

Advice: check beforehand with the Belgian Assistance Centre for the Recognition of Professional Qualifications whether you will be treated as a citizen of the European Union. There are several European directives that allow you to be equated with a national of a Member State (for example, as the spouse of a national of a Member State).

Last update
17 September 2020