Are you a citizen of a country outside the European Union, and other than Iceland, Liechtenstein, Norway or Switzerland? Do you have a qualification obtained in this third country? To be able to practise, you must request an equivalent of your diploma from one of the following communities - depending on where you are established:

Tip: check in advance with the Belgian support centre for the recognition of professional qualifications if you are not considered as a citizen of a Member State. There are various European directives that allow you to be considered as a citizen of a Member State (for example as the spouse of a citizen of a Member State).

Last update
16 November 2020