Table of Contents
The Crossroads Bank for Enterprises is committed to make this website accessible to everyone, in accordance with the law of 19 July 2018 on the accessibility of the websites and mobile applications of public sector bodies transposing Directive (EU) 2016/2102 of the European Parliament and of the Council.
This accessibility statement applies to the website https://kbopub.economie.fgov.be
Degree of compliance
This website is partially compliant with level AA of the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.1 (WCAG 2.1. AA), due to the non-compliances listed below.
Some web pages are not yet fully accessible due to their non-compliance with the afore mentioned law of 19 July, in view of the following:
- Some labels are not programmed to be keyboard operable.
- The input validation mechanism of the enterprise and/or establishment unit number and the error message when these numbers are not entered correctly, are inappropriate.
- The keyboard focus indicator has not been defined in the various search options.
- The labels of the search options and the screen for entering the enterprise and/or establishment unit number must be enlarged (more pixels).
- The display of some search icons (magnifying glass) (e.g. postcode and city) is confusing.
- The NACESEARCH must be adapted; some labels are missing for keyboard users.
Tree structure search, headers and column headers must be improved to be easier to use.
- The structure of some pages is unsatisfactory (e.g. Public Search news). In addition, some urls are used as link text (hyperlink).
- Sort order of the columns in the results table is not communicated using the keyboard.
Please note that adaptations and improvements are still under development in order to meet the necessary level of requirements.
Preparation of this accessibility statement
This statement was prepared on 23 September 2020 and was last revised on 11 December 2020. It is updated as new adaptations are made.
Nahman SA, expert in web accessibility, has carried out an audit to evaluate the accessibility of our website, and drawn up a compliance report in English.
Feedback and contact information
If you have any questions, remarks or suggestions about the accessibility of the website, you can reach us by email.
You can contact the Federal Ombudsman.
Address:Rue de Louvain 48 bte 6