Table of Contents
The Crossroads Bank for Enterprises is committed to make this website accessible to everyone, in accordance with the law of 19 July 2018 on the accessibility of the websites and mobile applications of public sector bodies transposing Directive (EU) 2016/2102 of the European Parliament and of the Council.
This accessibility statement applies to the website https://kbo-bce-wi.economie.fgov.be/kbo/index.jsf
Degree of compliance
This website is only partially compliant with level AA of the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.1. (WCAG 2.1. AA), due to the non-compliances listed below.
Some web pages are not yet fully accessible due to their non-compliance with the aforementioned law of 19 July, in view of the following:
- Some fields (such as "start date") are not defined as required/mandatory.
- The date pickers are not operable with a keyboard.
- The lay-out of the application is built from tables. This could cause issues (visibility and reading) on mobile devices and screen readers.
- Many data tables do not contain textual information (are not properly tagged) (e.g. some columns have unnamed headers) and others are displayed although they do not contain any apparent records.
- Some tabular data are presented in a layout table instead of a data table, allowing data cells to be linked with their respective column.
- Some error messages do not say which field has an error, nor is the field with an error visually marked as having an error. In general, some error messages are not directly related to the error, making it impossible for assistive technology users to validate/submit the form.
Please note that adaptations and improvements are under analysis and development in order to meet the necessary level of requirements.
Preparation of this accessibility statement
This statement was prepared on 26 February 2021 and was last revised on 28 January 2022. It is updated as new adaptations are made.
Nahman SA, expert in web accessibility, has carried out an audit to evaluate the accessibility of our website, and drawn up a compliance report in English.
Feedback and contact information
If you have any questions, remarks or suggestions about the accessibility of the website, please send us an e-mail at Helpdesk.KBO-BCE@economie.fgov.be.
Please contact the Federal Ombudsman without delay if the management department of the CBE did not answer your complaint or if you are not satisfied with the response received.
Rue de Louvain, 48 box 6
Website: Federal Ombudsman