Table of Contents
The Crossroads Bank for Enterprises is committed to make this website accessible to everyone, in accordance with the law of 19 July 2018 on the accessibility of the websites and mobile applications of public sector bodies transposing Directive (EU) 2016/2102 of the European Parliament and of the Council.
This accessibility statement applies to the website https://www.myenterprise.be
Degree of compliance
This website is partially compliant with level AA of the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.1 (WCAG 2.1. AA), due to the non-compliances listed below.
Some web pages are not yet fully accessible due to their non-compliance with the afore mentioned law of 19 July, in view of the following:
- Issues related to language selection may occur; the language is not always defined.
- The level of colour contrast is insufficient.
- Some conceptual tools, buttons and date pickers are not keyboard operable. The same applies to modal windows (pop-ins) (e.g. extracts downloads).
- The search engine to obtain the list of entities in which a legal function is included is not adapted.
- Different keyboard focus indicators ("Focus style") are not defined and therefore do not allow to access certain fields or labels.
- Some (form) fields have labels that cause problems with screen readers (e.g. online form for adding a legal representative).
- Some online validation messages are not announced to screen reader users.
Please note that adaptations and improvements are still under development in order to meet the necessary level of requirements.
Preparation of this accessibility statement
This statement was prepared on 23 September 2020. It is updated as new adaptations are made.
Nahman SA, expert in web accessibility, has carried out an audit to evaluate the accessibility of our website, and drawn up a compliance report in English.
Feedback and contact information
If you have any questions, remarks or suggestions about the accessibility of the website, please send us an email.
You can contact the Federal Ombudsman.
Address:Rue de Louvain 48 bte 6