Did your baby fall from their highchair?
Was your child playing with a toy designed for children under 3 and small parts broke off which it could swallow?
During the holiday season, you decorated your Christmas tree with small coloured teddy bears. You child managed to pull one off to play with. Your child has suddenly turned blue because it swallowed a small piece that broke off from the toy.
You went on a sunbed at a tanning centre but were burned during the session.
Your child is playing with a lighter, and manages to light it.
More information about this subject?
Where and how do I complain?
The products and services you buy should never pose safety risks under normal or anticipated conditions of use.
There are various laws that protect your safety as a consumer. General regulations always stipulate that only safe products and services can be put on the market.
Disputes and complaints
- Jouets : choisissez la sécurité
- Guide de sécurité : trottinettes
- Guide de sécurité : Buts de football mobiles
- Guide de sécurité : Mini-motos
- Pour un bronzage sage...
- Questions et réponses sur l’interprétation de la loi du 9 février 1994
- Loi du 9 février 1994 relative à la sécurité des produits et des services